Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor
Dual-Cores are based on Core micro-architecture, and include the following Core features:
- 32 KB instruction and 32 KB data cache per core;
- EM64T technology;
- SSE3 and supplemental SSE3 instructions;
- Wide Dynamic Execution – each core can execute up to 4 instructions per clock;
- Advanced Digital Media Boost – ability to execute one 128-bit SSE instruction each clock cycle.
- Execute disable bit – data memory segments can be marked as non-executable, which prevents external programs to execute malicious program code, that was loaded into system memory as data.